Cunningham Recreation: Design • Build • Play!Partners with the Leaders of Play
Not sure where to start?

Check out our guide posts below to learn more about the Locker Room and how you can get the most out of it.

icon Fundamentals Button Forum Fundamentals icon Rules and Regulations Button Rules and Regulations
See what people are talking about...

CAPRA Training Opportunity!

Good morning Everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that we have started taking registration for CAPRA training!

We have scheduled a CAPRA training session for Friday February 28th from 10:00am-4:00pm at the Wichita Boathouse ( 515 South Wichita Street, Wichita KS 67202) the fee for this training is $30 and it includes lunch.

Here is some things that will be covered at the training. You can get .4 CEU for attending the training!

NRPA’s Commission for Accreditation of Park and Recreation Agencies (CAPRA) Training Program includes:

• Review of all accreditation standards
  • Discussion of how best to prepare for accreditation review
  • Overview of costs and timeline
  • Opportunity for question and answers

Here is the registration link: https://secure.rec1.com/KS/wichita-parks-recreation/catalog/index/4cf9264c1953addaf25b6df29917b08b?filter=c2VhcmNoPUNBUFJB

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a wonderful Day !

Thank you,

Matthew J. Martinez, CPRP

Assistant Recreation Supervisor

Wichita Park & Recreation

455 North Main St., 11th fl.

Wichita, Kansas 67202

Office: 316.268.4259 Cell: 316-214-1660

[email protected]